Thursday, October 23, 2008
52 Weeks of Family Night
I just ordered this book from Deseret Book called "52 Weeks of Family Night" by Tamara Baggett. We've only had one lesson from it so far, but I really like it. Each lesson is short and simple, as they are meant for 'young families'. At the back of the book, there are 52 cards with pictures that you copy, color, and laminate, and then put in a bag. Each week you have a child draw a card from the bag, and then you go to that chapter in the book and teach that lesson. It covers a little bit of everything, from prayer, to music, to pioneers, and the widow's mite, all in very simple and concise way. If anyone wanted, I could scan and send the cards from the back of the book, and you could improvise each lesson. The book was only like 6 dollars to buy if you are interested in that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment